To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 20 articles in total
- Opening Remarks of Welcome
- Inhabiting Multiple Worlds: Auto/Biography in an (Anti-)Global Age
- Narrative Cinema as Autobiographical Act: A Biography Special Issue
- Reviewed Elsewhere
- Self-Publishing in the Global and Local: Situating Life Writing in Zines
- The Digital Queer: Weblogs and Internet Identity
- E-Mail in a Global Age: The Ethical Story of "Women on the Net"
- Dialogues and Self-Constructions
- My Farda an I
- Sim Koh-Wei, My Jewish Grandmother
- The Bonds of Civility Cut Asunder: Arnold Zable as a Post-Holocaust Life Writer
- Thoroughly Modern Mulatta: Rethinking "Old World" Stereotypes in a "New World" Setting
- Other Modernities: National Autobiography and Globalization
- From the Land of Green Ghosts : Commodifying Culture, Downplaying Politics
- The Skin of the Burqa : Recent Life Narratives from Afghanistan
- Imagined Places: Robinson Crusoe and Elizabeth Bishop
- Anglos Abroad: Memoirs of Immersion in a Foreign Language
- The Ethics of Intercultural Travel: Thomas Merton's Asian Pilgrimage and Orientalism
- Living Autobiographically
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content