- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Contemporary Literature
- University of Wisconsin Press
- The "Saturated Self": Don DeLillo on the Problem of Rogue Capitalism Volume 46, Number 1, Spring 2005, pp. 78-107
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Aesthetics of Deliberation, Aesthetics of Rapture
- Postmillennial Victorian Studies
- Missed Encounters: Repetition, Rewriting, and Contemporary Returns to Charles Dickens's Great Expectations
- The "Saturated Self": Don DeLillo on the Problem of Rogue Capitalism
- Diaspora by Bus: Reginald McKnight, Postmodernism, and Transatlantic Subjectivity
- Arkadii Dragomoshchenko, Lyn Hejinian, and the Persistence of Romanticism
- An Interview with Medbh McGuckian
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content