- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Comparative Literature Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Ghosts in the City: Mourning and Melancholia in Zhu Tianxin's The Old Capital Volume 41, Number 4, 2004, pp. 546-564
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $26.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Three Faces of Beauty: Casablanca, Paris, Cairo (review)
- Postmodernity and Cross-Culturalism (review)
- Nostalgic Journeys: Literary Pilgrimages Between Japan and the West (review)
- Comparative Literature and Globalism: A Chinese Cultural and Literary Strategy
- Renaissance Nun vs. Korean Gisaeng : Chastity and Female Celibacy in Measure for Measure and "Chun-hyang Jeon"
- Ghosts in the City: Mourning and Melancholia in Zhu Tianxin's The Old Capital
- The Haunted Graph: Signifiant Studies of Nakajima, Borges, and Nabokov
- Kobayashi Hideo, Apologist of the "Savage Mind"
- The Father-Son Relationship in Toson Shimazaki's The Broken Commandment and William Shakespeare's Hamlet
- The Topography of Dalian and the Cartography of Fantastic Asia in Anzai Fuyue's Poetry
- The Poetics of Recontextualization: Intertextuality in a Chinese Adaptive Translation of The Picture of Dorian Gray
- Great Bearer: Images of the US in the Writings of the Air Raids
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content