- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Asian Theatre Journal
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Shushin Kani'iri (Possessed by Love, Thwarted by the Bell): A Kumi Odori by Tamagusuku Chokun, as Staged by Kin Ryosho Volume 22, Number 1, Spring 2005, pp. 1-32
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 15 articles in total
- Editor's Note
- New Energy: Where Are You?
- Divinities, Demons, Kings and Clowns: Puppetry of India and Southeast Asia (review)
- The Ramayana in Indonesia (review)
- Cross-Dressing in Chinese Opera (review)
- The Noh Ominameshi : A Flower Viewed from Many Directions (review)
- Peach Blossom Fan (review)
- I La Galigo (review)
- Impersonation, Autobiography, and Cross-Cultural Adaptation: Lee Kuo-Hsiu's Shamlet
- Magical Realism and Theatre of the Oppressed in Taiwan: Rectifying Unbalanced Realities with Chung Chiao's Assignment Theatre
- Juedixi: An Entertainment of War in Early China
- Theatre in a Time of Terrorism: Renewing Natural Harmony after the Bali Bombing via Wayang Kontemporer
- The Pendulum of Intercultural Performance: Kathakali King Lear at Shakespeare's Globe
- Performing Furyu No: The Theatre of Konparu Zenpo
- Shushin Kani'iri (Possessed by Love, Thwarted by the Bell): A Kumi Odori by Tamagusuku Chokun, as Staged by Kin Ryosho
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content