To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Editorial Introduction: Spasmodic Poetry and Poetics
- Volume 42, 2004 Index
- "Spasm" and Class: W. E. Aytoun, George Gilfillan, Sydney Dobell, and Alexander Smith
- Rhythmic Numinousness: Sydney Dobell and "The Church"
- Spasmodic Poetics and Clough's Apostasies
- Victorian Culture Wars: Alexander Smith, Arthur Hugh Clough, and Matthew Arnold in 1853
- Alexander Smith and the Bisexual Poetics of A Life-Drama
- Spasmodic Affections: Poetry, Pathology, and the Spasmodic Hero
- Rhythmic Intimacy, Spasmodic Epistemology
- Glandular Omnism and Beyond: The Victorian Spasmodic Epic
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.