- Digital Price: $18.00 USD (All sales final)
- Korean Studies
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Beyond the Shadow of Camptown: Korean Military Brides in America (review) Volume 27, 2003, pp. 160-161
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 16 articles in total
- Red Wings over the Yalu: China, the Soviet Union, and the Air War in Korea (review)
- Beyond the Shadow of Camptown: Korean Military Brides in America (review)
- Eye on Korea: An Insider Account of Korean-American Relations (review)
- Protestantism and Politics in Korea (review)
- A History of Korean Literature (review)
- Korea, A Century of Change (review)
- Korean Shamanism: The Cultural Paradox (review)
- Korean Endgame: A Strategy for Reunification and U.S. Disengagement (review)
- Perspectives on Korean Unification and Economic Integration (review)
- The North Korean Revolution, 1945-1950 (review)
- Unheard Voices: The Life of the Nobi in O Hwi-mun's Swaemirok
- Once Again on Lenition in Middle Korean
- Koryo as an Independent Realm: The Emperor's Clothes?
- The Vision-Quest Motif in Narrative Literature on the Buddhist Traditions of Silla
- Prince Misahun: Silla's Hostage to Wa from the Late Fourth Century
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content