- Digital Price: $18.00 USD (All sales final)
- Pacific Science
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Odontocete Stranding Patterns in the Main Hawaiian Islands (1937-2002): How Do They Compare with Live Animal Surveys? Volume 59, Number 1, January 2005, pp. 55-67
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Association Affairs
- Abstracts of Papers from the Twenty-ninth Annual Albert L. Tester Memorial Symposium, 11-12 March 2004
- Tetraplasandra lydgatei (Araliaceae): Taxonomic Recognition of a Rare, Endemic Species from O'ahu, Hawaiian Islands
- New Records of Butterflies (Lepidoptera) from the Eastern Caroline Islands, Micronesia
- Structure of Diatom Assemblages Living on Prop Roots of the Red Mangrove (Rhizophora mangle) from the West Coast of Baja California Sur, Mexico
- Review of Clupeotoxism, an Often Fatal Illness from the Consumption of Clupeoid Fishes
- An Observation of Inking Behavior Protecting Adult Octopus bocki from Predation by Green Turtle (Chelonia mydas) Hatchlings
- Odontocete Stranding Patterns in the Main Hawaiian Islands (1937-2002): How Do They Compare with Live Animal Surveys?
- A Colorful New Species of Albericus (Anura: Microhylidae) from Southeastern Papua New Guinea
- Cephalopods in the Diet of Swordfish (Xiphias gladius) Caught off the West Coast of Baja California, Mexico
- Distribution of the Rough-Toothed Dolphin (Steno bredanensis) around the Windward Islands (French Polynesia)
- Hydrologic and Isotopic Modeling of Alpine Lake Waiau, Mauna Kea, Hawai'i
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content