- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Philosophy East and West
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Huang Di Nei Jing Su Wen: Nature, Knowledge, Imagery in an Ancient Chinese Text (review) Volume 55, Number 1, January 2005, pp. 130-131
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- Books Received
- Between Two Worlds: East and West: An Autobiography (review)
- Buddhist Phenomenology: A Philosophical Investigation of Yogacara Buddhism and the Ch'eng Wei-shih Lun (review)
- Letting Go: The Story of Zen Master Tosui (review)
- Huang Di Nei Jing Su Wen: Nature, Knowledge, Imagery in an Ancient Chinese Text (review)
- A Companion to Angus C. Graham's Chuang Tzu: The Inner Chapters (review)
- Japanese Buddhism: A Cultural History (review)
- Of Diversities and Comparisons...
- Recent Works on Confucius and the Analects
- Zen Language in Our Time: The Case of Pojo Chinul's Huatou Meditation
- Beyond Proceduralism: A Chinese Perspective on Cheng (Sincerity) as a Political Virtue
- Japanese Shinto: An Interpretation of a Priestly Perspective
- Karma, Rebirth, and the Problem of Evil
- Crisis and Certainty of Knowledge in al-Ghazali (1058-1111) and Descartes (1596-1650)
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content