To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 24 articles in total
- Editor's Notes
- Amazing Grace: A Vocabulary of Faith, and: Things Seen and Unseen: A Year Lived in Faith, and: The Intimate Merton: His Life from his Journals (review)
- Wrestling with Zion: Progressive Jewish-American Responses to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, and: One Palestine, Complete: Jews and Arabs under the British Mandate (review)
- Singular Intimacies: Becoming a Doctor at Bellevue (review)
- In the Middle of the Middle West: Literary Nonfiction from the Heartland (review)
- Local Wonders: Seasons in the Bohemian Alps (review)
- Interlocking Personalities in Memoir
- The Memoirist as Ventriloquist
- Who Am I in This Story? Behind the Lines of "What's a Rally to Do?"
- One Story, Two Voices: Bridging the Past and Present through Multiple Voices
- From Innocence to Experience: Multiple Voices in Memoir
- All Stories Are True
- The Case against Metaphor: An Apologia
- Hell and Heaven at Tateyama
- See for Yourself
- The Jewish Shah
- "Memoire on the Heliographe"
- A Creature of Many Parts
- The Marlin
- The Natural History of My Begonia
- Floral Images from Childhood
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content