- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Contemporary Literature
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Good Nature: Bridging Ecology, Poetry, and Community Volume 45, Number 3, Fall 2004, pp. 557-562
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Metafiction as Cognition
- Good Nature: Bridging Ecology, Poetry, and Community
- A Cold War Correspondence: The Letters of Robert Duncan and Denise Levertov
- "The Capitol of Darknesse": Gothic Spatialities in the London of Peter Ackroyd's Hawksmoor
- Blood Money: Sovereignty and Exchange in Kathy Acker
- The Aesthetics of Politics/The Politics of Aesthetics: Amiri Baraka's "Somebody Blew Up America"
- Ralph Ellison: The Invisible Man in Philip Roth's The Human Stain
- An Interview with Rachel Blau DuPlessis
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content