- Digital Price: $18.00 USD (All sales final)
- Pacific Science
- University of Hawai'i Press
- New Hyocrinid Crinoids (Echinodermata) from Submersible Investigations in the Pacific Ocean Volume 58, Number 4, October 2004, pp. 597-613
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Association Affairs
- Distribution of the Chuuk Islands Giant Millipede, Acladocricus setigerus (Spirobolida: Rhinocricidae), and Identification of Its Defensive Compounds
- A Prehistoric, Noncultural Vertebrate Assemblage from Tutuila, American Samoa
- New Hyocrinid Crinoids (Echinodermata) from Submersible Investigations in the Pacific Ocean
- Population Size and Natural History of Mariana Fruit Bats (Chiroptera: Pteropodidae) on Sarigan, Mariana Islands
- A Pygmy Blue Whale (Cetacea: Balaenopteridae) in the Inshore Waters of New Caledonia
- Spatial Distribution of Fish Larvae in a Bay of the Gulf of California (June and November 1997)
- Tropical Transpacific Shore Fishes
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content