- Price: $19.00 USD
- The Good Society
- Penn State University Press
- Citizenship, Democratic Participation, and Legitimate Governance in Europe Volume 12, Number 2, 2003, pp. 26-28
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- The Limited Triumph of Functional Rationality: Response to Hans Blokland, October 27, 2003
- Unhappily Trapped in the Emancipation-Dilemma
- A Response
- Rushdie Revisited
- On the Intellectual Histories and Political Theories of the 'Multiculturalist Perspective'
- Multiculturalism and the Good Life: Comments on Bhikhu Parekh
- Negotiating the Boundaries of Equality in Europe
- Alien Suffrage in the European Union
- Citizenship, Democratic Participation, and Legitimate Governance in Europe
- Developing European Citizenship or Discarding it? Multicultural Citizenship Theory in the light of the Carpenter Judgment of the European Court of Justice
- European Citizenship in the Making: From Passive to Active Citizens
- A Different Kind of Politics: John Dewey and the Meaning of Citizenship in the 21st Century
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.