- Digital Price: $18.00 USD (All sales final)
- Pacific Science
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Killer Whale Predation on a Leatherback Turtle in the Northeast Pacific Volume 58, Number 3, July 2004, pp. 497-498
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Land Snail Fauna of Me Aure Cave (WMD007), Moindou, New Caledonia: Human Introductions and Faunal Change
- Association Affairs
- Killer Whale Predation on a Leatherback Turtle in the Northeast Pacific
- Degradation and Recovery of Vegetation of Kaho'olawe Island, Hawai'i: A Photographic Journey
- Benthic Diatom Assemblages in an Abalone ( Haliotis spp.) Habitat in the Baja California Peninsula
- Experimental Release of Endemic Partula Species, Extinct in the Wild, into a Protected Area of Natural Habitat on Moorea
- Plant-Parasitic Algae (Chlorophyta: Trentepohliales) in American Samoa
- New Records of the Fish Genus Grammatonotus (Teleostei: Perciformes: Percoidei: Callanthiidae) from the Central Pacific, Including a Spectacular Species in the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands
- Long-Legged Ants, Anoplolepis gracilipes (Hymenoptera: Formicidae), Have Invaded Tokelau, Changing Composition and Dynamics of Ant and Invertebrate Communities
- Anatomy and Taxonomy of Three Species of Sea Anemones (Cnidaria: Anthozoa: Actiniidae) from the Gulf of California, Including Isoaulactinia hespervolita Daly, n. sp.
- Threat of Invasive Alien Plants to Native Flora and Forest Vegetation of Eastern Polynesia
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content