To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Bodies of Evidence and the Intricate Machines of Untruth
- Reviewed Elsewhere
- Land, Leadership, and Nation: Haunani-Kay Trask on the Testimonial Uses of Life Writing in Hawai'i
- "On the Cusp of the Personal and the Impersonal ": An Interview with Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak
- Memory Theatres, Virtual Witnessing, and the Trauma-Aesthetic
- Narrative and Healing in the Hearings of the South African Truth and Reconciliation Commission
- Documenting Violations: Rhetorical Witnessing and the Spectacle of Distant Suffering
- Racism, Moral Community, and Australian Aboriginal Autobiographical Testimony
- The Affective Work of Stolen Generations Testimony: From the Archives to the Classroom
- Memory, Authority, and Identity: Holocaust Studies in Light of the Wilkomirski Debate
- Conjunctions: Life Narratives in the Field of Human Rights
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content