- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- American Annals of the Deaf
- Gallaudet University Press
- Issues in the School-to-Work Transition of Hard of Hearing Adolescents Volume 149, Number 1, Spring 2004, pp. 28-38
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- A Rapid Ethnography of Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf
- Organization and Use of the Mental Lexicon by Deaf and Hearing Individuals
- Navigating the Difficult Waters of the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001: What It Means for Education of the Deaf
- Deaf Signers Who Know Japanese Remember Words and Numbers More Effectively Than Deaf Signers Who Know English
- Issues in the School-to-Work Transition of Hard of Hearing Adolescents
- Literacy Development in Deaf Students: Case Studies in Bilingual Teaching and Learning
- What Verbal Protocols Reveal About the Reading Strategies of Deaf Students: A Replication Study
- Editorial: The Future of Education of Deaf Children: Implications of Population Projections
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content