To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $21.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Editors' Note
- Addressing Key Challenges of Higher Education Assessment
- Assessing General Education Skills in an Undergraduate Business Degree Program
- Assessing General Education Learning Outcomes Achieved in the Inquiry-Guided, Self-Designed Major at North Carolina State University
- A Principle-Based Approach to Assessing General Education Through the Majors
- 21st Century Learning Outcomes Project
- Information Literacy as Foundational: Determining Competence
- A Framework for Assessing General Education Outcomes Within the Majors
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content