- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Frontiers: A Journal of Women Studies
- University of Nebraska Press
- Violence in the Borderlands: Crossing to the Home Space in the Novels of Ana Castillo Volume 25, Number 1, 2004, pp. 39-58
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 18 articles in total
- How Do You Spell Mother?
- "To Make the Boys Feel at Home": USO Senior Hostesses and Gendered Citizenship
- The Names of the Flowers: Ruby Hemenway's Redemption of History
- Romancing the West: Photographs by Marion Post Wolcott
- Inventing Matamoras : Gender and the Forgotten Islamic Past in the United States of America
- The Spoken Word: When Writing Comes at Sixty-four
- Seeking a Feminist Politics for the Middle East after September 11
- Hewn Boards; Flags on Poles
- New Relationships, New Connections, and the Side Journeys that Feed My Soul
- Pouring Out the Blues: Gwen "Sugar Mama" Avery's Song of Freedom
- Chicana Critical Rhetoric: Recrafting La Causa in Chicana Movement Discourse, 1970-1979
- Murder in Juarez: Gender, Sexual Violence, and the Global Assembly Line
- Violence in the Borderlands: Crossing to the Home Space in the Novels of Ana Castillo
- Creating a Feminist Community on a Woman of Color Campus
- "A Bowlful of Tears" Revisited: The Full Story of Lee Puey You's Immigration Experience at Angel Island
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content