- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Academic Disidentification, Race, and High School Dropouts Volume 85, Number 4, April-May 2002, pp. 71-81
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Academic Disidentification, Race, and High School Dropouts
- Ecstasy: It's the Rave
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Students: Perceived Social Support in the High School Environment
- School Relations: Moving from Monologue to Dialogue
- Teacher Socialization: Opportunities for University-School Partnerships to Improve Professional Cultures
- Rediscovering Ourselves and Why We Teach
- In Retrospect: What College Undergraduates Say About Their High School Education
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content