To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- The Education and Careers of Black Teachers: Changing Identities, Changing Lives (review)
- Use of Ethical Dilemmas to Contribute to the Knowledge and Behavior of High School Students
- Ethical Dilemmas for School Administrators
- Effect of Block Scheduling on Academic Achievement Among High School Students
- How Block Scheduling Reform Effects Classroom Practice
- Differential School Functioning in a Block Schedule: A Comparison of Academic Profiles
- New Kids on the Block Schedule: Beginning Teachers Face Challenges
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content