To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- Audre Lorde: Textual Authority and the Embodied Self
- Waiting Room, Messenger, Target, and Woman Warrior
- Outside the Window
- The Fear of Letting Go When There Is Nothing to Occupy the Space
- Las Super Madres de Latino America: Transforming Motherhood by Challenging Violence in Mexico, Argentina, and El Salvador
- "O, My Shehena, who shall live in your tent?": Gender, Diaspora, and the Ambivalence of Return in E. M. Broner's A Weave of Women
- Tattoo, Santa Nina de Mochis, California Fashions Slaves, and Our Lady
- A Comparative Study of Native American and Hispanic Women in Grassroots and Electoral Politics
- International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union Labor Organizers: Chicana and Latina Leadership in the Los Angeles Garment Industry
- Exporting Democracy?: American Women, "Feminist Reforms," and Politics of Imperialism in the U.S. Occupaton of Japan, 1945-1952
- Gender Stratification: A Structural Model for Examining Case Examples of Women in Less-Developed Countries
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content