- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Essays in Medieval Studies
- West Virginia University Press
- Affective Literacy: Gestures of Reading in the Later Middle Ages Volume 18, 2001, pp. 83-110
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $40.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Affective Literacy: Gestures of Reading in the Later Middle Ages
- Devotional Ambivalence: The Virgin Mary as "Empresse of Helle"
- Ira Dei, Material Culture, and Behavior in the Late Middle Ages: Evidence from German-speaking Europe
- How Portuguese Damas Scandalized the Court of Enrique IV of Castile
- Passion as a Form of Communication in Gottfried von Strassburg's Tristan
- Poetry and Parody: Boethius and Gestures in the Letters of Godfrey of Rheims
- Theories of the Passions and the Ecstasies of Late Medieval Religious Women
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content