About this Journal
- Behavioral Science & Policy
Behavioral Science & Policy is an international, peer-reviewed journal that features short, accessible articles describing actionable policy applications of behavioral scientific research that serves the public interest. Articles submitted to BSP undergo a dual-review process. Leading Scholars from specific disciplinary areas review articles to assess their scientific rigor; at the same time, experts in relevant policy areas evaluate them for relevance and feasibility of implementation. Manuscripts that pass this dual-review are edited to ensure their accessibility to scientists, policy makers, and lay readers. BSP is not limited to a particular point of view or political ideology.
BSP is a publication of the Behavioral Science & Policy Association and the Brookings Institution Press.
published byBrookings Institution Press
Available IssuesVol. 1 (2015) through current issue
Table of Contents
Additional Issue Materials
- Editorial Board -- Volume 5, Issue 1, 2019
- Editorial Board -- Volume 4, Issue 1, 2018
- Editorial Board -- Volume 3, Issue 2, 2017
- Editorial Board -- Volume 3, Issue 1, 2017
- Editorial Board -- Volume 2, Issue 2, 2016
- Editorial Board -- Volume 2, Issue 1, 2016
- Editorial Board -- Volume 1, Number 2, December 2015
- Editorial Board -- Volume 1, Number 1, Spring 2015