About this Journal
- Early Theatre: A Journal associated with the Records of Early English Drama
Early Theatre is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes research in medieval or early modern drama and theatre history, from records and documents of England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales.
We encourage articles or notes on related materials either in Europe, or in parts of the world where English or European travellers, traders, and colonizers observed performances by other peoples. Although we are primarily interested in the performance history of any art, entertainment, or festive occasion of the period, we also invite submissions of interpretive or literary articles relating to the performances themselves.
published byEarly Theatre
Available IssuesVol. 19 (2016) through current issue
Additional Issue Materials
- Editorial Board -- Volume 22, Number 2, 2019
- Editorial Board -- Volume 22, Number 1, 2019
- Editorial Board -- Volume 21, Number 2, 2018
- Editorial Board -- Volume 21, Number 1, 2018
- Editorial Board -- Volume 20, Number 2, 2017
- Editorial Board -- Volume 20, Number 1, 2017
- Editorial Board -- Volume 19, Number 2, 2016
- Editorial Board -- Volume 19, Number 1, 2016