About this Journal
- The Massachusetts Review
A quarterly of fiction, poetry, essays, and the visual arts, the Massachusetts Review publishes work by emerging and established authors, including Pulitzer and Nobel prizewinners. Founded in 1959 by professors from UMass-Amherst, Amherst College, Mount Holyoke, and Smith, MR is one of the nation’s leading literary magazines, joining artistic concern with pressing public issues. Special issues have covered women’s rights, civil rights, war, and Mediterranean cultures.
published byMassachusetts Review, Inc.
Available IssuesVol. 56 (2015) through current issue
Table of Contents
Volume 59, 2018
- Volume 59, Number 2, 2018
- Volume 59, Number 1, 2018
- Volume 58, Number 4, Winter 2017
- Volume 58, Number 3, Fall 2017
- Volume 58, Number 2, Summer 2017
- Volume 58, Number 1, Spring 2017