In this Issue
- Volume 23, Number 4, Summer 2005
- Special Issue: Race and Jews in America
Shofar publishes original, scholarly work and reviews a wide range of recent books in Judaica. Founded in 1981, Shofar is a peer-reviewed journal that is published quarterly by Purdue University Press on behalf of the University’s Jewish Studies Program.
published byPurdue University Press
viewing issueVolume 23, Number 4, Summer 2005
Table of Contents
- Antisemitismus in der deutschen Geschichte (review)
- pp. 152-154
- DOI: 10.1353/sho.2005.0161
- Words to God's Music: A New Book of Psalms (review)
- pp. 177-179
- DOI: 10.1353/sho.2005.0140
Copyright © 2005 Purdue University.