In this Issue
Nineteenth-Century French Studies provides scholars and students with the opportunity to examine new trends, review promising research findings, and become better acquainted with professional developments in the field. Scholarly articles on all aspects of nineteenth-century French literature and criticism are invited. Published articles are peer-reviewed to insure scholarly integrity. The journal has an extensive book review section covering a variety of disciplines.
published byUniversity of Nebraska Press
viewing issueVolume 33, Number 3&4, Spring-Summer 2005
Table of Contents
- Intellectualization in Merimeeis "La venus diille"
- pp. 273-286
- DOI: 10.1353/ncf.2005.0007
- Victor Hugo--Le Temps de la contemplation (review)
- pp. 432-434
- DOI: 10.1353/ncf.2005.0041
- Promenade de Dieppe aux montagnes d'Ecosse (review)
- pp. 439-441
- DOI: 10.1353/ncf.2005.0018
Copyright © 2005 The University of Nebraska Press.