In this Issue
Language, a journal of the Linguistic Society of America, is published quarterly and contains articles, short reports, and book reviews on all aspects of linguistics, focusing on the area of theoretical linguistics. Since 2013, Language features online content in addition to the print edition, including supplemental materials and articles presented in various sections: Teaching Linguistics; Language and Public Policy; Commentaries; Research Reports; and Perspectives. Language has been the primary literary vehicle for the Society since 1924.
published byLinguistic Society of America
viewing issueVolume 81, Number 2, June 2005
Table of Contents
- Linguistic Borrowing in Bilingual Contexts (review)
- pp. 501-504
- DOI: 10.1353/lan.2005.0044
- The Oxford Handbook of Applied Linguistics (review)
- pp. 531-532
- DOI: 10.1353/lan.2005.0048
- Applied Linguistics in Language Education (review)
- pp. 542-543
- DOI: 10.1353/lan.2005.0087
Copyright © 2005 Linguistic Society of America.