In this Issue
- Volume 120, Number 1 Supplement, January 2005
- Special Issue: La Littérature Engagée Aux XVIe Et XVIIe Siécles Études En L'Honneur De Gérard Defaux (1937-2004)
- Guest Editor: Samuel Junod, Florian Preisig, and Frédéric Tinguely
More than one hundred twenty-five years ago, MLN pioneered the introduction of contemporary continental criticism into American scholarship. Since then, its reputation for high standards and excellent quality has continued and grown. Critical studies in the modern languages are featured in four issues (Italian, Hispanic, German, French) and recent work in comparative literature provide the foundation for the articles and notes in MLN. Every volume contains four single-language issues and one comparative literature issue. Winner of the CELJ Phoenix Award!
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 120, Number 1 Supplement, January 2005
Table of Contents
- Polemique et polyphonie dans le discours humaniste
- pp. S15-S27
- DOI: 10.1353/mln.2005.0076
- Engagements pastoraux et utopiques au XVIIe siecle
- pp. S170-S180
- DOI: 10.1353/mln.2005.0064
Copyright © 2005 The Johns Hopkins University Press.