In this Issue
- Volume 61, Number 3, January 2005
- Special Issue: Rethinking Bandeirismo Colonial Brazil
- Guest Editor: A.J.R. Russell-Wood
Since its founding in 1944, The Americas (TAm) has been one of the principal English-language journals of Latin American history. It publishes articles on all chronological periods of Latin American, Spanish borderlands, and related Iberian scholarship. The journal includes an extensive book review section and a compilation of news and notes of general interest to Latin Americanists.
published byCambridge University Press
viewing issueVolume 61, Number 3, January 2005
Table of Contents
- Narrative of the Texan Santa Fe Expedition (review)
- pp. 497-498
- DOI: 10.1353/tam.2005.0038
Copyright © 2005 Academy of American Franciscan History.