In this Issue
- Volume 23, Number 1, Fall 2004
- Special Issue: Kindertransporte 1938/39 - Rescue and Integration
- Guest Editor: Wolfgang Benz, Claudia Curio, Andrea Hammel
Shofar publishes original, scholarly work and reviews a wide range of recent books in Judaica. Founded in 1981, Shofar is a peer-reviewed journal that is published quarterly by Purdue University Press on behalf of the University’s Jewish Studies Program.
published byPurdue University Press
viewing issueVolume 23, Number 1, Fall 2004
Table of Contents
- Seeing the Psalms, A Theology of Metaphor (review)
- pp. 162-164
- DOI: 10.1353/sho.2005.0021
Copyright © 2004 Purdue University.