In this Issue
- Volume 48, Number 4 (T 184), Winter 2004
- Special Issue: Metal Performance
TDR provides scholarship on performances and their social, economic and political contexts. With an emphasis on the experimental, avant-garde, intercultural and interdisciplinary, it covers dance theatre, performance art, popular entertainment, media, sports, rituals and performance in politics and everyday life.
published byThe MIT Press
viewing issueVolume 48, Number 4 (T 184), Winter 2004
Table of Contents
- Spalding Gray: 1941-2004
- pp. 11-12
- Letters, Etc.
- p. 13
- A Brief History of Robots and Automata
- pp. 16-25
- Ten Gems on a Thread II
- pp. 58-71
- Upside-Down Midas: Habib Tanvir at 80
- pp. 71-80
- Staging the Greensboro Sit-Ins
- pp. 135-154
- Can the Indian Tune Go Global?
- pp. 183-191
- TDR Volume 48 Index
- pp. 203-209
Copyright © 2004 New York University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.