In this Issue
A leading journal in its field, and the primary source of communication across the many disciplines it serves, the Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law focuses on the initiation, formulation, and implementation of health policy and analyzes the relations between government and health--past, present, and future.
published byDuke University Press
viewing issueVolume 25, Number 1, February 2000
Table of Contents
- Consumers, Insurers, and Market Behavior
- pp. 27-44
- Lessons from New Jersey
- pp. 45-70
- An Evaluation of New York's Reform Law
- pp. 71-99
- An Evaluation of Vermont's Reform Law
- pp. 101-131
- State Regulation: What Have We Learned So Far?
- pp. 175-196
- Commentary: An Insurer's Perspective on Reform
- pp. 205-210
- Commentary: The Politics of Reform
- pp. 211-223
- Books Received
- pp. 261-266
- pp. 277-281
Copyright © 2000 Duke University Press.