In this Issue
- Volume 18, Number 2, 2004
- Special Issue: The Arabian Nights: Past and Present
- Guest Editor: Ulrich Marzolph
Marvels & Tales is a peer-reviewed journal that is international and multidisciplinary in orientation. The journal publishes scholarly work dealing with the fairy tale in any of its diverse manifestations and contexts. Marvels & Tales provides a central forum for fairy-tale studies by scholars of psychology, gender studies, children's literature, social and cultural history, anthropology, film studies, ethnic studies, art and music history, and others.
published byWayne State University Press
viewing issueVolume 18, Number 2, 2004
Table of Contents
- The Hard Facts of the Grimms' Fairy Tales (review)
- pp. 335-336
- DOI: 10.1353/mat.2004.0034
Copyright © 2004 The Wayne State University Press.