In this Issue
Formerly Performing Arts Journal, through volume 19, no. 3, September 1997 (E-ISSN: 1086-3281, Print ISSN: 0735-8393).
Under continuous editorship since its founding in 1976, PAJ has been an influential voice in the arts for twenty-six years. Now in an updated format and design, PAJ offers extended coverage of the visual arts (such as video, installations, photography, and multimedia performance), in addition to reviews of new works in theatre, dance, film, and opera. Issues include artists' writings, essays, interviews and dialogues, historical documentation, performance texts and plays, reports on performance abroad, and book reviews.
published byThe MIT Press
viewing issuePAJ 77 (Volume 26, Number 2), May 2004
Table of Contents
- Ain't No Sunshine: The Cinema in 2003
- pp. 26-39
- Lee Breuer's Classic Comics
- pp. 40-46
- On the Veranda: A Conversation
- pp. 61-65
- Leslie Satin and the Dance of Memory
- pp. 74-79
- Calligraphies: Asian Dance in Chicago
- pp. 80-86
- Rape as War Strategy: A Drama from Croatia
- pp. 110-114
- Maria's Pictures: A Monodrama
- pp. 115-130
Copyright © 2004 Performing Arts Journal, Inc.