In this Issue
- 78 (Volume 22, Number 1), Spring 2004
- Special Issue: Postcolonial Traces
- Guest Editor: Brent Hayes Edwards
Social Text covers a broad spectrum of social and cultural phenomena, applying the latest interpretive methods to the world at large. A daring and controversial leader in the field of cultural studies, the journal consistently focuses attention on questions of gender, sexuality, race, and the environment, publishing key works by the most influential social and cultural theorists.
published byDuke University Press
viewing issue78 (Volume 22, Number 1), Spring 2004
Table of Contents
- Girl Bodies
- pp. 17-33
- Reverse Postcoloniality
- pp. 59-84
- Reason or Reasoning? Clio or Siva?
- pp. 85-101
- "Pulp Fictions": Reading Pakistani Domesticity
- pp. 123-145
- pp. iii-iv
Copyright © 2004 Duke University Press.