In this Issue
Language, a journal of the Linguistic Society of America, is published quarterly and contains articles, short reports, and book reviews on all aspects of linguistics, focusing on the area of theoretical linguistics. As of 2013, Language features online content in addition to the print edition, including supplemental materials and articles presented in various sections: Teaching Linguistics; Language and Public Policy; Commentaries; Research Reports; and Perspectives. Language has been the primary literary vehicle for the Society since 1924.
published byLinguistic Society of America
viewing issueVolume 80, Number 1, March 2004
Table of Contents
- Questions and Answers in Embedded Contexts (review)
- pp. 180-181
- DOI: 10.1353/lan.2004.0004
- Doric: The Dialect of North-East Scotland (review)
- pp. 182-183
- DOI: 10.1353/lan.2004.0010
- War of Words: Language, Politics and 9/11 (review)
- pp. 188-189
- DOI: 10.1353/lan.2004.0034
Copyright © 2004 Linguistic Society of America.