In this Issue
- Volume 17, Number 2, Spring 2002
- Special Issue: Feminist Philosophies of Love and Work
Hypatia is the only journal for scholarly research at the intersection of philosophy and women's studies and is a leader in reclaiming the work of women philosophers. It is an indispensable tool for anyone interested in the rapidly expanding and developing scholarship in feminist philosophy and provides the best single access to the latest research.
published byIndiana University Press
viewing issueVolume 17, Number 2, Spring 2002
Table of Contents
- Care and the Extension of Markets
- pp. 19-33
- Is It Wrong to Pay for Housework?
- pp. 52-66
- The Rights and Wrongs of Prostitution
- pp. 84-98
- Sexual Harassment and Sadomasochism
- pp. 99-117
- On Love and Work: A Vow of Wholeness in Writing
- pp. 133-144
- Notes on Contributors
- pp. 186-189
- Books Received
- pp. 193-196
Copyright © 2002 Hypatia, Inc.