In this Issue
- Volume 11, Numbers 1-2, 2003
- Special Issue: Theory Trouble
- Guest Editor: Ian Buchanan and Jeffrey R. Di Leo
symploke is a journal of comparative literature and theory that provides an arena for critical exchange between established and emerging voices in the field. It focuses on new and developing notions of comparative literature and theory and is committed to interdisciplinary studies, intellectual pluralism, and open discussion. symploke publishes articles on any aspect of the intermingling of discourses and disciplines but is particularly interested in scholarship on the interrelations among philosophy, literature, culture criticism, and intellectual history.
published byUniversity of Nebraska Press
viewing issueVolume 11, Numbers 1-2, 2003
Table of Contents
- Discourse and Ideology in Nabokov's Prose (review)
- pp. 271-273
- DOI: 10.1353/sym.2003.0033
Copyright © 2003 symploke.