In this Issue
- Volume 136, Number 4, September 2021 (French Issue) Supplement
- SPECIAL ISSUE: The Poetry of Life, the Life of Poetry: Essays in Honor of Jacques Neefs
- Special editors: Kathryn A. Haklin and Abigail RayAlexander
More than one hundred twenty-five years ago, MLN pioneered the introduction of contemporary continental criticism into American scholarship. Since then, its reputation for high standards and excellent quality has continued and grown. Critical studies in the modern languages are featured in four issues (Italian, Hispanic, German, French) and recent work in comparative literature provide the foundation for the articles and notes in MLN. Every volume contains four single-language issues and one comparative literature issue. Winner of the CELJ Phoenix Award!
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 136, Number 4, September 2021 (French Issue) Supplement
Table of Contents
The Poetry of Life, the Life of Poetry: Essays in Honor of Jacques Neefs
- Michel Deguy, Translation, and the Primary Chiasmus
- pp. S-13-S-30
- DOI: 10.1353/mln.2021.0066
Copyright © The Johns Hopkins University Press.