In this Issue
American Periodicals: A Journal of History & Criticism is an annual publication devoted exclusively to scholarship and criticism relating to American magazines and newspapers of all periods Sponsored by the Research Society for American Periodicals and founded by James T. F. Tanner, American Periodicals is now under the editorship of Karen Roggenkamp, Sarah Salter, and Brian Sweeney, and is published by The Ohio State University Press. The journal is published twice a year.
Sign up for email alerts for new issues of American Periodicals: A Journal of History & Criticism.
published byThe Ohio State University Press
viewing issueSpecial Digital Issue: Highlights from the Past and Spotlights on the Future of Periodical Studies
Table of Contents
- Editors' Note
- pp. i-iii
- Early American Periodicals: Looking Back—and Forward
- Originally published: Volume 25, Number 1, 2015
- pp. 58-61
- DOI: 10.1353/amp.2015.0006
- What Has the Digital Meant to American Periodicals Scholarship?
- Originally published: Volume 26, Number 1, 2016
- pp. 2-7
- From the Field: The Future of American Periodicals and American Periodicals Research
- Originally published: Volume 15, Number 2, 2005
- pp. 196-201
- DOI: 10.1353/amp.2005.0016
- Twentieth-Century Black Press Scholarship: New Analytical Approaches, Growing Momentum
- Originally published: Volume 29, Number 1, 2019
- pp. 96-102
- Formal Responses: Women and Native American Writers in the Nineteenth-Century Press
- Originally published: Volume 29, Number 2, 2019
- pp. 178-182
- Shaking Out the Bindings: Periodical Studies in Recent American Scholarship
- Originally published: Volume 17, Number 1, 2007
- pp. 126-129
- DOI: 10.1353/amp.2007.0005
Copyright © The Ohio State University.