In this Issue
- Volume 29, Number 3, May-June 2021
- Special Issue on Logic and Methodology in the Early Modern Period
- Elodie Cassan, Guest Editor
Perspectives on Science publishes science studies that integrate historical, philosophical, and sociological perspectives. Its interdisciplinary approach is intended to foster a more comprehensive understanding of the sciences and the contexts in which they develop. Each issue is comprised of theoretical essays, case studies and review essays.
published byThe MIT Press
viewing issueVolume 29, Number 3, May-June 2021
Table of Contents
- A New Logic: Bacon’s Novum Organum
- pp. 255-274
- The Nature of Cartesian Logic
- pp. 275-291
Copyright © The Massachusetts Institute of Technology.