In this Issue
Small Axe focuses on the renewal of practices of intellectual criticism. It recognizes a tradition of social, political, and cultural criticism in and about regional/disasporic Caribbean and honors that tradition but also argues with it because it is through such argument that a tradition renews itself.
published byDuke University Press
viewing issueVolume 25, Number 1, March 2021 (No. 64)
Table of Contents
- Preface: A Postcolonial Avant-Garde?
- pp. vii-x
- Peter Abrahams's Island Fictions for Freedom
- pp. 84-101
- An Intimate History of Empire
- pp. 175-185
- Zippin' Up My Boots, Going Back to My Routes
- pp. 186-197
- Imperial Intimacies—Further Thoughts
- pp. 198-203
- pp. 204-206
Copyright © Small Axe Incorporated.