In this Issue
- Volume 94, Number 4, Winter 2020
- Special Issue: Reimagining Epidemics
- Editors: Mary E. Fissell, Jeremy A. Greene, Randall M. Packard, James A. Schafer, Jr.
A leading journal in its field for more than three quarters of a century, the Bulletin spans the social, cultural, and scientific aspects of the history of medicine worldwide. Every issue includes reviews of recent books on medical history. Bulletin of the History of Medicine is the official publication of the American Association for the History of Medicine (AAHM) and the Johns Hopkins Institute of the History of Medicine.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 94, Number 4, Winter 2020
Table of Contents
- What Is an Epidemic? AIDS in Historical Perspective
- pp. 563-577
- DOI: 10.1353/bhm.2020.0082
Copyright © The Johns Hopkins University Press.