In this Issue
- Volume 40, Number 2, 2020
- Special Issue: Shaw and Legacy
- Guest edited by Ruth Hegarty and Barry Houlihan
SHAW publishes general articles on Shaw and his milieu, reviews, notes, and the authoritative Continuing Checklist of Shaviana -- the bibliography of Shaw studies. Every other issue is devoted to a special theme.
published byPenn State University Press
viewing issueVolume 40, Number 2, 2020
Table of Contents
- Shaw and Legacy: Introduction
- pp. 101-115
- Shaw in Mid-Twentieth-Century Iran
- pp. 147-175
- Can We Still Take Shaw Seriously?
- pp. 176-187
- Shaw's High Wire Act
- pp. 214-246
- Staging Shaw: An Interview with Colin Murphy
- pp. 257-264
- Bernard Shaw and the Smallpox Epidemic of 1901–2
- pp. 285-297
- A Pen Portrait of SHAW's Creative Evolution
- pp. 298-301
- Shaw's Legacy at the National Gallery of Ireland
- pp. 302-304
- Judging Shaw: An Exhibition
- pp. 305-322
- Joan and Her Sisters
- pp. 334-339
- Lamarck Lives?
- pp. 339-340
- A Continuing Checklist of Shaviana
- pp. 341-396
Copyright © The Pennsylvania State University.