In this Issue
- Volume 69, Number 1, Summer 2020
- Digital Humanities and Libraries in China
- Lian Ruan and Xingye Du, Issue Editors
Library Trends is an essential tool for professional librarians and educators alike. Every issue explores critical trends in professional librarianship, and includes practical applications, thorough analyses, and literature reviews. Each issue brings readers in-depth, thoughtful articles, all exploring a specific topic of professional interest. Every year, Library Trends covers a wide variety of themes, from special libraries to emerging technologies.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 69, Number 1, Summer 2020
Table of Contents
- Construction of Smart Data toward Dunhuang Grottoes
- pp. 177-200
- DOI: 10.1353/lib.2020.0021
Copyright © The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois.