In this Issue
- Volume 63, Number 2, Spring 2020
- Special Issue on the Belmont Report
- Edited by Franklin G. Miller and Jonathan Kimmelman
Perspectives in Biology and Medicine, an interdisciplinary scholarly journal whose readers include biologists, physicians, students, and scholars, publishes essays that place important biological or medical subjects in broader scientific, social, or humanistic contexts. These essays span a wide range of subjects, from biomedical topics such as neurobiology, genetics, and evolution, to topics in ethics, history, philosophy, and medical education and practice. The editors encourage an informal style that has literary merit and that preserves the warmth, excitement, and color of the biological and medical sciences.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 63, Number 2, Spring 2020
Table of Contents
- The Belmont Report and Innovative Clinical Research
- pp. 389-400
- DOI: 10.1353/pbm.2020.0026
Copyright © The Johns Hopkins University Press.