In this Issue
- Volume 72, Numbers 1-2, Spring/Summer 2020
- Film and Media Festivals in Academia
- Elsa Lankford and Laura Vazquez
The Journal of Film and Video, an internationally respected forum, focuses on scholarship in the fields of film and video production, history, theory, criticism, and aesthetics. Article features include film and related media, problems of education in these fields, and the function of film and video in society. The Journal does not ascribe to any specific method but expects articles to shed light on the views and teaching of the production and study of film and video.
published byUniversity of Illinois Press
viewing issueVolume 72, Numbers 1-2, Spring/Summer 2020
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Special Issue
- pp. 3-4
- Nobody’s Girl Friday by J. E. Smyth (review)
- pp. 115-117
Copyright © The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois.