In this Issue
- Volume 24, Number 1, March 2020 (No. 61)
- Con-Federating the Archipelago: The Confederación Antillana and the West Indies Federation
- Guest editors, Yolanda Martínez-San Miguel and Katerina Gonzalez Seligmann
Small Axe focuses on the renewal of practices of intellectual criticism. It recognizes a tradition of social, political, and cultural criticism in and about regional/disasporic Caribbean and honors that tradition but also argues with it because it is through such argument that a tradition renews itself.
published byDuke University Press
viewing issueVolume 24, Number 1, March 2020 (No. 61)
Table of Contents
- Future Impossible Communities
- pp. 96-102
- One Thousand Mes
- pp. 103-110
- The Afterlives of Arturo Alfonso Schomburg
- pp. 142-151
- pp. 152-154
Copyright © Small Axe Incorporated.