In this Issue
IJFAB: International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics is committed to sustaining and expanding the network of scholars in feminist bioethics. The journal is:
- Multidisciplinary and reflects the diversity of methods and approaches within feminist bioethics;
- International and represents the global constituency of FAB and feminist scholarship in bioethics;
- Committed to exploring the implications of scholarship for public policy;
- Committed to exploring how gender intersects with other social determinants of privilege and discrimination, including race, class, ethnicity, sexuality, and physical and mental ability;
- Committed to exploring the relation of feminist theory to feminist pedagogy and feminist practice across a wide variety of domains related to health.