In this Issue
French Studies is published on behalf of the Society for French Studies. The journal publishes articles and reviews spanning all areas of the subject, including language and linguistics (historical and contemporary), all periods and aspects of literature in France and the French-speaking world, thought and the history of ideas, cultural studies, film, and critical theory.
published byOxford University Press
viewing issueVolume 73, Number 4, October 2019
Table of Contents
- Balzac et le non-sens de la terre
- pp. 513-524
- Is écocritique Still Possible?
- pp. 598-616
- Molière par Georges Forestier (review)
- pp. 627-628
- Nicholas Hewitt (1945–2019)
- pp. 671-673
- Michel Jeanneret (1940–2019)
- pp. 674-678
Copyright © Society for French Studies and the authors